We are thrilled to announce the new Change Style Indicator, making its debut on 9/2/2014. DLI is committed to constantly reviewing and improving our products and services. Engaging with our customers, research and industry professionals for feedback and insights on how we can best serve your needs is embedded in our company culture. For over 2 decades Change Style Indicator has been helping leaders and businesses achieve their personal and organizational goals. Check out this case study to learn how a major Canadian media company used Change Style Indicator to help facilitate the organization through a company-wide, sweeping organizational change. On September 2nd Change Style Indicator will undergo a massive update and will receive a host of new features and functionality.
Highlights of CSI Update:
· Powerful and innovative normative data demonstrates relationships between age, gender, industry and nationality.
· Participant feedback reports and the Change Style Indicator ™ Style Guide are now an integrated document for both online and hand scored versions.
· Hand scored versions of Change Style Indicator ™ are now a single package containing the assessment, Style Guide and scoring instructions.
· The Change Style Indicator ™ Style Guide has been streamlined for ease of use and administration. Administrators who in the past have chosen to print theirstyle guides will be delighted to find the report condensed to 10 pages resulting in a 60% reduction in printing costs.
· Discovery Learning, Inc. has made printing Change Style Indicator's ™ StyleGuides so easy and affordable that we have eliminated the need to ship StyleGuides separately. This results in a major savings for customers who will no longer need to pay for shipping.
· Contemporary look reflects the class leading product features.
· Change Style Indicator ™ can now be completed in less time thanks to a reduction in the number of questions (22 to 20).
· In addition to reducing the time commitment for taking the survey DLI has improved the psychometric properties of Change Style Indicator ™ through statistical analysis. We have removed 2 questions from the battery whose relevancy has changed over time due to socioeconomic changes. DLI is committed to constantly reviewing and improving our products and services. Engaging with our customers, research and industry professionals for feedback and insights on how we can best serve their needs is embedded in our company culture. For over 2 decades Change Style Indicator ™ has been helping leaders and businesses achieve their personal and organizational goals. In August of 2014 Change Style Indicator™ will undergo a massive update and will receive a host of new features and functionality.
If you are a current CSI facilitator, thank you for your continued use. If you are interested in getting certified in the new Change Style Indicator, you can find out more about the process here. Be sure to review the CSI product page where we will post updates as they become available. If you have any questions about the new CSI, don’t hesitate to give us a call, email, tweet, facebook message, or whatever your preferred method of contact may be. We're fans of the carrier pigeon, but we also understand that things change. Stay tuned for announcements about the new Change Style Indicator, coming out on September 2nd!